Tuesday, October 9, 2012

ACK! Computers

     I tried blogging today and very quickly realized that something was wrong with my screen. I got to my blog but there was no place to sign in. I just signed in and blogged yesterday and now today it wasn't working. I dislike it when things change overnight for seemingly no reason. I didn't do anything different and now my computer at school is not letting me sign on to post. the same computer changed my e-mail screen four days ago. Now, when I log in to read my e-mail I can do anything I want except exit out of the site. I have to do a control-alt-delete and log off and relog on. This makes no sense to me. Part of the problem is that I don't understand how the computer works, but really, this is ridiculous! So now I am trying to blog on a tiny laptop and it is taking forever. I'll try again tomorrow. I think I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment