Friday, November 16, 2012

Weekend

     Today is  Friday. I am so glad today is Friday. The weeks seem to be going quickly but not quick enough. The weekend are going too quickly. I have way too much to get it done in two days. I am working on several projects right now. One is a quilted bedspread for my neighbor. She has wanted one for awhile now and I finally found some fabric that speaks her name. So I am cutting squares now and am anxious to get it into blocks and get it together for her. She is so sweet. The doctors have told her that she has stage 4 COPD, so, not to be morbid, I feel I must rush and get it done as soon as possible so that she can enjoy it as long as possible.
    I am working on a back for another large quilt and 2 backs for baby quilts. Then I thought I would do a small fused project for a friend for Christmas. But that is proving to be harder than I thought it was going to be. But I will persevere because it will be really pretty if I can get it to look right. And I would like to get this all done this weekend. Saturday I pretty much have to myself and I am hoping on Sunday to go and sew with my Friendship Group. One of the members is very good at art quilts so I may ask her advice on the fusing project. It is so good to have the talent of others to fall back on.
     Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment